Friday, April 25, 2014

Quick Workout Plan

Hey ladies,




At times when I get off work, finish with my class, cook and have put my son to sleep, I am EXHAUSTED!!! But I still must find some time to workout. My goal during my body transformation journey is to workout 5-6 times a day. That may seem like alot but that is just my goal. You should create one for yourself and post your goal below.

For those times that I need to workout and don't feel like doing my full workout plan, I do this. YES I know it seems like a lot but once again this is MY quick workout plan. Yours does not have to be the same. Instead of three reps maybe you will do two. Instead of 100 crunches maybe you will do 30. Do what pushes you. I did not start off with this plan but as I started to workout more I continued to challenge myself.

Now I want you to do the same. Post your quick workout plan or what you think you may be able to do for one week. And remember, this is not my everyday workout plan. Just something I do when I dont feel like doing my regular plan.

ONE MORE VERY IMPORTANT TIP!!!!!!!
Ladies we MUST MUST MUST do some sort of cardio exercise at least 5 days a week for at least 10-15 minutes. There is NO point in sculpting your abs and doing crunches if it will only sit underneath fat. Cardio helps to burn calories, therefore helping to burn fat. So remember if you can't or don't feel like targeting your  the butt or abs make sure you do cardio.

Let continue to stay committed and see these results!!!

Ivory G.


1 comment:

  1. I just signed up for a 5K so my quick work outs after work this past week have been running/walking a mile and then hopefully next week it can just be a run without any walking to challenge myself and then increasing the distance I run as the date gets closer. I have also tried to add some about 4 sets of 25 crunches along with the same amount of squats and arm reps with the 5lb weights I have at home. So I will continue that into next week and maybe increase the reps if I fill like my body is ready for the next step.

    ReplyDelete