Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Fish and Chicken- Meal Ideas

Gonns vening Ladies,

Hoptilapialy by now you all have started your 7 day chicken and fish diet. I hope I am not the only one having trouble sticking to the plan. On Monday and Tuesday, I had  a herbal life shake for breakfast with a banana, chicken and rice for lunch, and fish for dinner. Tonight I changed it a little. I was unable to pack my lunch due to a training workshop that I had to attend so I had a turkey sandwich for lunch and a flatbread "turkey pepperoni" pizza with corn for dinner. I was so hungry that I forgot to take a picture of my pizza. I decided to post pics to show you what I ate. Comment and let me know what you have been eating. I would love to swap ideas.

Continue to progress in your healthy lifestyle journey...


Ivory G.

Dinner on Tuesday
                 Baked tilapia, garlic green beans an sweet potato

Dinner from Monday
Baked tilapia, garlic green beans and brown rice

2 comments:

  1. I didn't do to well in the beginning of the challenge lol it was more so the bread part. One thing I tried that I really liked were lettuce wraps! Like tacos but with lettuce instead of tortillas. They're really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No offense but I wish you hadn't gotten us to commit to the challenge and even offered incentive prizes for you to drop the ball. I appreciate all that you have done so far and I understand you're a very busy woman but I feel as though you could have informed us that this was no longer a priority. I get that this probably was not intentional, however, I can't help but be disappointed that this wasn't the forum I thought it'd be initially. Thank you

    ReplyDelete