Monday, April 21, 2014

7-Day Eat Healthy Challenge


I know we all love our share of sweets, cheese, red meat, and bread. But how about for one week, we take those out of our diets. For one week, let's try to stay away from those items that we know contribute to our weight gain. For one week, let's stick to the foods that are nutritious and good.

Here is my challenge. Starting Wednesday, let's all commit to eating things that help maintain good health. Let's start off simple.

Rules for this  7-Day Challenge:
 
1. Only meats that can be eaten is fish and chicken. Chicken must be skinless. Meat can only be baked, broiled, or boiled.

2. Load up on vegetables and fruits.  You can never get enough of this.

3. If you are hungry, grab nuts as a snack. The fat, fiber and protein in nuts suppresses hunger between meals.

4. DRINK WATER!!!! This is what our body is made of. As a rule, I drink half of my body weight in ounces of water each day. So I weigh roughly 130 pounds. Therefore, I make sure I drink at least 65 ounces of water a day before I can have a cup of juice.

5. NO SUGARS, BREAD, or RED MEAT!!!

I know that this will be difficult but worth it in the long run. Post a comment below if you plan on committing to this challenge.

Ivory G.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in. I'm glad you moved it to Monday.

    ReplyDelete