Tuesday, April 22, 2014

New Rules!!!



 
 When I first started this blog, I thought nothing of it. I had about 4 homegirls that wanted to know what I was doing to stay fit. Instead of texting an essay, I decided to write a blog.  I wanted to have a small focus group of 5-10 dedicated ladies. Instead, I ended up having 20 young ladies that signed up. So I decided to fully commit myself to this journey. I created a timeline and goals for this process. Now I am asking the same from you.
 
I know that we all have busy schedules and a hectic life, but we all signed up for this together. I am a single mom, Ph.D. student AND a kindergarten teacher. So if I have time to post on this blog 2-3 times a day I know you can to.
 
So here's my new rule. This first week will just be a "Getting to Know You and the Expectations" week. We will discuss a little about ourselves (which some of you already have), our expectations, or any questions or comments you may want to get out of the way. Starting on Monday, those of us who have committed to the challenge will start our 7-day chicken and fish diet (please put a comment underneath the blog if you have decided to take this challenge with me). On Sunday I will also post my 30-minute workout plan that I hope everyone will commit to. On MONDAY we will start out 30-day challenge. By then all question should have been answered.
 
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!
If you have not posted a before picture by Sunday at 8:00 pm, I will assume that you are no longer interested in the 30-day challenge and will delete you out of the group. As of now, the blog is public. On Sunday at 8:00 pm I will set the group to private and only the individuals that have posted a picture will have access to the group. I don't want to continue to send emails to individuals that are not interested. I know how that can be. If at any time you would like to rejoin the group just email me and I will add you back in.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about this new exception please let me know. Also if you want to post a pic or a blog yourself, let me know and I will give you access to the blog. Remember this is an INTERACTIVE group. Everyone should be participating. Thanks again everyone for allowing me to help you in your journey.
 
Ivory G.  
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready!!!! Can't wait for Monday, bread is something that I eat with everything, so it's going to be hard but I'm up for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete